Now Serving the Entire United States
Bringing a child into the world is a magical experience, a time to celebrate life and your new addition. However, in some situations, it can be a concerning experience as well. During uncertain circumstances, a little bit of knowledge goes a long way for your peace of mind. Many people are turning to paternity testing in Port St Lucie to find the answers they need.
At Florida DNA Testing, we believe in empowering our potential customers with the knowledge they need to make the right decision for them. Hence, we prefer to communicate openly and honestly with our audience. Today, we’re going to talk about what you need to know when looking for a paternity test in Port St. Lucie, Fort Pierce, or surrounding areas.
How to Get Paternity Testing in Port St Lucie
- Firstly, you must call to set up your DNA sample collection. Our operators are standing by to assist you and find an appointment that fits your schedule. We offer flexible scheduling and testing locations.
- Be present at the time of your DNA collection appointment along with your child being tested. Both participants in the test must provide two DNA samples. We collect DNA samples via swabbing your cheeks to collect cheek cells. This process is quick, simple, and painless – no needles or blood involved!
- Florida DNA Testing then ships your DNA samples to our partnering DNA testing laboratory. The laboratory receives the samples and then performs its analysis.
- Finally, the laboratory compiles a report detailing the results of their analysis. The results will confirm or deny the biological relationship of a father to their child.
- The laboratory delivers the results directly to the customer confidentially, and in their preferred method. Our customers can choose from; email, a paper report delivered to a preferred physical location, or both.
Does Your Paternity Testing in Port St Lucie Serve as Evidence for Court and Legal Cases?
Yes, absolutely. We partner with a laboratory that is AABB-certified (American Association of Blood Banks). All legal cases require laboratories to hold this certification. Hence, if you’re considering working with another testing provider – be sure to verify this. Alternatively, you can simply call us and take comfort in knowing that your results will stand up in court.
How Accurate is Your Paternity Testing in Port St Lucie?
Our customers take comfort in knowing that we provide them with accurate information. All of our test results are over 99.9% accurate. Additionally, we can exclude the existence of a biological relationship with 100% accuracy.
How Soon Can I Get My DNA Testing Results?
When you’re waiting for answers, minutes seem like hours, and hours seem like days. There’s no need to wait weeks for your results with other DNA testing providers. Florida DNA Testing delivers results within 2 to 3 business days.
Are you having questions and concerns? For a small fee and just a few minutes of your time, Florida DNA Testing helps you lay those concerns to rest. They say peace of mind is divine – let us help you find it!